Task manager has not been registered

Arvid Heise
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Task manager has not been registered

rmetzger0
Hi Arvid,

I suspect that the JobManager considered the TaskManager as broken (because somehow it fails to report heartbeats back, when a job has failed).
I recently pushed code that logs if a Jobmanager unregisters a Taskmanager. This is going to help us debugging those problems.

Robert

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Arvid Heise <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Flinker,

I'm receiving strange messages with higher DOPs. During scheduling the job manager forgets about registered task managers. They are still up however.

I attached the logs from jm and tm.

Best,

Arvid