Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

nirvanesque
Hello Vasia et al,

Can anyone please give me access to download the slides posted on the "Hands-on session: Data analysis with Stratosphere"

I am looking particularly for the following 2:
- Part I: Scala Introduction
- Part II: Stratosphere programming in Scala
However the download function (as PDF or PPT) on that page does not seem to work.
Has it been disabled? Or is it an issue with Firefox browser?

Thanks in advance,
Anirvan

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

rmetzger0
Forwarding the message to the apache mailing list.

I hope somebody can find the slides.

nirvanesque wrote
Hello Vasia et al,

Can anyone please give me access to download the slides posted on the "Hands-on session: Data analysis with Stratosphere"

I am looking particularly for the following 2:
- Part I: Scala Introduction
- Part II: Stratosphere programming in Scala
However the download function (as PDF or PPT) on that page does not seem to work.
Has it been disabled? Or is it an issue with Firefox browser?

Thanks in advance,
Anirvan

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Aljoscha Krettek
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Vasiliki Kalavri