Looking for online live training courses

Looking for online live training courses

Xia(Nate) Qu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Looking for online live training courses

JING ZHANG
Hi XiaQu,
Welcome to Flink community!
I don't know if there are online interactive training courses yet, I would add it to the email later after I consult offline.

I would like to list the most popular resources I know as follows, I hope it helps.
Training Course

Training projects in github

History Flink Forward Conference video

If you could understand chinese, the following resource could also help you,

Best regards,
JING ZHANG

Xia(Nate) Qu <[hidden email]> 于2021年6月11日周五 上午9:33写道:
Hi all,

My team is planning to start our journey of Apache Flink, was wondering if there are any professional training courses (online interactive at this moment) recommended? Thanks

Best,

Xia(Nate) Qu

Re: Looking for online live training courses

B.B.
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED