Latest spark yahoo benchmark

nragon
databricks.com/blog/2017/06/06/simple-super-fast-streaming-engine-apache-spark.html

Should flink users be worry about this huge difference?
End of microbatch with 65M benchmark.

Re: Latest spark yahoo benchmark

Matthias J. Sax-2
From my understanding, the benchmark was done using Structured Streaming
that is still based on micro batching.

There are not throughput numbers for the new "Continuous Processing"
model Spark want to introduce. Only some latency numbers. Also note,
that the new "Continuous Processing" will not give exactly-once
semantics but only at-least-once (at least initially). Thus, there is
some tradeoff to make using "Continuous Processing" once it's available.

-Matthias