Getting Key from keyBy() in ProcessFunction

Getting Key from keyBy() in ProcessFunction – Hi, I'm currently using a ProcessFunction after a keyBy() and can't find a way to get the key. I'm currently storing it in a ValueState<St...
Hi Jürgen, > On Feb 2, 2018, at 6:24 AM, Jürgen Thomann <juergen.thomann@... <mailto:juergen.thomann@...>> wrote: > > H...
Hi Ken, thanks for your answer. You're right and I'm doing it already that way. I just hoped that I could avoid the ValueState (I'm using a M...
Hi Jürgen, That makes sense to me. Anyone from the Flink team want to comment on (a) if there is a way to get the current key in the timer c...
I think now it’s not easily possible, however it might be a valid suggestion to add `OnTimerContext#getCurrentKey()` method. Besides using Val...