Gelly Scatter-Gather Iteration, In a single superstep, GatherFunction.updateVertex invoked more then once

Gelly Scatter-Gather Iteration, In a single superstep, GatherFunction.updateVertex invoked more then once

曹建华
Hi:
According to the code comment, in Scatter-Gather Iteration, Gather.updateVertex is invoked once per vertex per superstep. But in my programming, i find GatherFunction.updateVertex was invoked more then once, is it a problem of the code comment, or a bug of Gelly. My flink version is 1.5.3
Does anyone else have the same problem?