Checkpointing in Flink 1.5.0

Checkpointing in Flink 1.5.0 – The Flink documentation says that we need to specify the filesystem type (file://, hdfs://) when configuring the rocksdb backend dir. https:/...
Doesn't sound like intended behavior, can you give us the stacktrace? On 03.07.2018 13:17, Data Engineer wrote: > The Flink documentation ...
2018-07-03 11:30:35,703 INFO org.apache.flink.runtime.entrypoint.ClusterEntrypoint - ---------------------------------------------------...
Thanks. Looks like RocksDBStateBackend.setDbStoragePaths has some custom file path parsing logic, will probe it a bit to see what the issue is. ...
The code appears to be working fine. This may happen because you're using a GlusterFS volume. The RocksDBStateBackend uses java Files internal...
RE: Checkpointing in Flink 1.5.0 – Hello Chesnay, Cluster (in kubernetes)-wide checkpointing directory using glusterfs volume mount (thus file access protocol file:///) was worki...
Re: Checkpointing in Flink 1.5.0 – It's not really path-parsing logic, but path handling i suppose; see RocksDBStateBackend#setDbStoragePaths(). I went ahead and converted said...
Reference: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9739 On 04.07.2018 10:46, Chesnay Schepler wrote: > It's not really path-parsing log...
Chesnay - Why is the absolute file check required in the RocksDBStateBackend.setDbStoragePaths(String ... paths). I think this is causing the is...
As a workaround, we commented out state.backend.rocksdb.localdir since it defaults to the taskmanager.tmp.dirs location. Now, we are having o...